Independent Contractor, Shining Armour, Inc. 2012-Present
- Private Coaching Practice
- Work with individuals, lead weekly groups & facilitate monthly workshops, to helping clients surpass their goals.
- Stand-Up Comedian
- Featured on NBC’s Last Comic Standing (2016), SeeSoTV, (2016) Caroline’s on Broadway: Artist Breakout Series (Headliner) (2015) SaraArmour.com
- DC StoryLeague Top Prize: Cheryl Wears Jeggings, (2015), Finalist in NY’s Funniest Competition at the New York Comedy Festival (2nd Place) (2015), Washington City Paper’s Readers Choice: Runner Up Best Comic (2013) (click for full list of comedy credits)
- Producer, Publicity Director & host of The Moonual (2016 - present)
- Monthly Full Moon Comedy Show, at Caroline’s on Broadway
- All-female concept show that combines coaching, spirituality & comedy
- Received favorable press in New York Post, TheNuminous.com, Galore, Vice & TimeOut NY
- Creative Consultant
- Wrote & starred in series of Public Service Announcements for World Wildlife Fund (2016)
- Script supervisor & punch-up for Pati’s Mexican Table on PBS (2012)
- Supported Cortez Brothers Production by compiling, maintaining & distributing scene & shooting notes, aided editor in post-production process. Wrote “button dialogue” for the end of segments.
Director of Marketing & Development, MRB Films, Washington, DC, 2010 - 2014
- Created new & maintained existing relationships with advertising agencies, PR firms & corporate clients (including Planned Parenthood, Alzheimers Association, Washington Redskins, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Center for Disease Control & City of Philadelphia)
- Worked with clients to strategically use humor, video & event production to meet their specific goals
- Produce & develop marketing materials & strategy
- Winner of Gold Addy Award in Writing for a Comedy PSA, Philly E-Lanes, (2012)
Development & Acquisitions Summer Intern, THINKfilm, New York, NY, 2007
- Script review of incoming submissions
- Assembled & distributed marketing materials & press kits
- Selected & logged film clips for national media outlets.
- Promoted, planned & hosted premiere events & post-parties for feature film releases.
- Boston University, College of Communications, BA Film & Television, Screenwriting (2008)
- Accomplishment Training Coaching & Leadership Certification (2012)
- Various Improv Comedy Training (more details)